Proven to perform
#1 Rated Dog Food Brand 2022 Now Delivering Across India
PURE | HONEST | UNPROCESSED
Why to choose pro breeds
#1 Healthy Food For Dog & Pups
3 times more healthier than kibble (Dry Dog Food) & 2 times the nutritional value of any wet dog food
Best Alternate To Home Cooked Meal
Made With Used Form Of Chicken Which Is 300% More Protein Then Fresh Chicken
Top Rated By Professionals
Pro Breeds is minimally processed dog food and has all the natural benefits of raw food with the convenience of kibble.
Raw & NATURAL PET FOOD
Highly Processed Chemicals That all look same & works as slow poison.
India's First Complete Dehydrated Pet Food where Carrot looks Carrot, Apple looks Apple and offers same nutritional Value as of Raw.
DOG FOOD THAT JUST LOOKS LIKE FOOD... NOT BURNT BROWN BALLS
Request For Sample
IF YOUR FUR-BABY DO NOT LIKE
30 Days Money back guarantee
No Questions Asked
Pro Breeds Top Selling Products
BULK UP YOUR BUDDY WITH
professional line supplement food
Formulated for Picky eaters, Working, Show and Athlete Breed Dogs
100% Natural | 34% Protein | 20% Fat | 535 Cal/Cup
Chicken Meal, Goat Liver, Chicken Fat, Rice, Maltodextrin, Whole Egg , Dalia, Fish, Tallow, Carrot, Banana, Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Spinach, Brewer’s Yeast, Dried Whey, Collagen Peptide, Ascorbic Acid, Pumpkin Seeds, Coconut Powder, L- Creatine, L-Leucine, L- Carnitine, Mint, Ginger, Turmeric and other essential vitamin & minerals
- 🍲 Every 1 gram of pro breed’s food makes 4 times of the nutritious and taste of fresh, real food within just a few minutes once added water again.
- 💪 For Building muscle, better growth & improves dog’s health.
- 🐶 Professional supplemented dog food for champions or highly active all breed puppies & dogs
- ⚡ L-Carnitine boosts energy, endurance, performance.
- 🔥 Burns fat, supports weight loss & maintains healthy bones and joints.
Grow Like a pro with
Growing puppy food
#1 Highly Nutritious Dehydrated Food for all breads puppies and growing dogs.
30% Protein | 18% Fat | 500 Cal/Cup | 100% Natural | 100% Human Grade
Whole Egg, Chicken Meal, Goat Liver, Chicken Fat, Rice, Maltodextrin, , Dalia, Fish, Tallow Oil, Carrot, Banana, Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Spinach, Brewer’s Yeast, Dried Whey, Collagen Peptide, Ascorbic Acid, Pumpkin Seeds, Coconut Powder, L- Creatine, L-Leucine, Mint, Ginger, Turmeric and other essential vitamin & minerals
- STARTER DOG FOOD: Pro Breeds Starter Mother and Baby Dog food is an ideal dog food for pregnant and lactating mother & for weaning puppies.
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS: Has essential nutrients to support your pups growth potential.
- SUPPORTS NATURAL DEFENSE: Contains Vitamin E as part of complete and balanced food to support natural defense of weaning puppies.
- ENSURES DIGESTIVE HEALTH: This dog food contains fibres for supporting digestive health of pregnant and lactating mother.
- HELPS IN BRAIN DEVELOPMENT: Pro Breeds Puppy Starter helps to support brain development in puppies.
Training is easy with
Pro Breeds Complete Diet
Goat Liver + Chicken + Fish Recipe
30% Protein | 20% Fat | 490 Cal/cup | 100% Human Grade | 100% Natural
Chicken Meal, Goat Liver, Chicken Fat, Rice, Maltodextrin, Whole Egg, Dalia, Fish, Tallow Oil, Carrot, Banana, Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Spinach, Brewer’s Yeast, Collagen Peptide, Ascorbic Acid, Pumpkin Seeds, Coconut Powder, Mint, Ginger, Turmeric and other essential vitamin & minerals
- 🍲 Every 1 gram of pro breed’s dog food makes 4 times of the nutritious and taste of fresh, real food within just a few minutes once added water again.
- 💪 Provides strong muscles, bones & teeth and healthier & shinier coat
- 💯 A great combination of ingredients with the goodness of Vitamins and Minerals that maintain strong bones and a healthy digestive system.
- 🐕 Suitable for all breeds of dogs food, easily digestible and supports a healthy immune system
- 🔥 Unlike Kibbles no high heating, no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors used
High Performance Guaranteed
Canine All in One Multi Nutrition
- Muscle & Weight Gain
- Healthy Gut , Liver & Heart
- Skin, Coat, Hip & Joint Support
- Optimal Eye & Brain Function
- Rich In Antioxidants
- Performance Support
Dehydrated Chicken, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Whole Egg, Dried Fish, Tallow, Dried Whey, Dehydrated Veggies, Halim Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Dragon Fruit, Probiotics, Coconut, Turmeric, Ginger, MSM & Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- 💪 IDEAL FOR BUILDING MUSCLE AND WEIGHT GAIN – Add the power of ancestral diet to your pet’s bowl which helps in building muscle and healthy weight gain. The used ingredients have multi benefits makes it great choice for healthy growth.
- 🍲 USED FORM OF CHICKEN IS 300% MORE NUTRITIOUS THAN FRESH CHICKEN – Our dehydrated food & topper recipe makes more than 3 times of the meal once rehydrated again.
- 🔥 CONTAINS MULTIPLE BENIFITS – Dehydrated chicken, egg & dried whey helps in building muscle, A premium form of MSM works amazingly with Glucosamine to support hip & joints. Probiotic blend, digestive enzymes with niacin promotes healthy gut and digestive system. omega-3, omega-6, antioxidants and vitamin A, C & E supports Heart, Liver & Immune health. Fibers, coconut powder & fish oil improves skin & coat quality.
- 💯 MADE WITHOUT GRAIN, POTATO, CORN, SOY – Made with whole natural ingredients – Dehydrated Chicken Meal, Hydrolysed chicken liver, Whole Egg, Fish, Animal Fat, Dried Whey Protein, Dehydrated Carrot, Dehydrated Sweet Potato, Dehydrated Banana, Coconut Powder, Flax Seeds, beetroot, Dehydrated Dragon Fruit, HALIM SEEDS, Hemp Seeds, Turmeric, Spinich, Ginger, Methyl- -sulfonylmethane, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Essential Vitamins & Minerals.
- 🐕 NEVER COOKED POWER PACKED RAW INGREDIENTS – Our dog food is made with the pure, real nutrition of raw. Made in India with the finest ingredients which are gently dehydrated to keep all the natural nutrients intact, for our 100% complete & balanced meals.
World's Most Sustainable Protein Source
Let's Be Little Kinder
to the planet
PRO BREEDS ECOPET
Eco Friendly | Hypoallergic | Sustainable | Delicious
30% Protein | 80% Digestibility | 90% Less CO2 Emission | 93% Less Water Usage | 90% Less Land Usage | 99% Less Food Watage
Dried Bsf Larvae (70%), Oatmeal & Ban (20%), Dehydrated Sweet Potato, Dehydrated Carrot, Dehydrated Banana, Brewer’s Yeast, Dehydrated Beetroot, Flax Seeds, Rosemary.
- 2X THE PROTEIN OF CHICKEN
- MORE CALCIUM THAN MILK
- 9X THE OMEGAS OF SALMON
- MORE IRON THAN SPINICH
- NO LIES, TRUE LABEL INGREDIENTS
- DEVELOPED WITH VETERINARIANS AND DIETITIANS | ENVOIRNMENT FRIENDLY | 100% NATURAL & HYPOALLERGENIC
- BEST FOR DOGS WITH ALLERGIES TO CHICKEN, MEAT & EGGS
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Let's Hear Some Of Our Customers?
No matter your dog’s shape, size, breed, or age, dehydrated dog food can be a very healthy option. Most dogs, especially those who have been fed kibble diets their whole life, will see vast improvements in their coat and skin, overall energy levels, and health when switching to dehydrated food.
As with switching to any new food, it’s important to gradually introduce the new food to them so their stomach can adapt and digest to the new ingredients.
Starting your puppy off on the right nutrition foot can pay huge dividends in the long run for their health and for your wallet!
Some dehydrated food formulations are specific for puppies while others function for all stages of life. The important thing is to make sure you are feeding the correct amount to your pup. It’s also important to be sure the food you choose has the necessary nutrients, proteins, and vitamins for your puppy.
Keep in mind, cheaper dog foods often sacrifice essential nutrients for your sweet little pup. So, be sure to find a dehydrated dog food that will cover all their nutritional needs! Got to keep them growing up healthy and strong.
Every dog is different. But, most picky eaters that try out dehydrated dog food will love the taste.
The dehydration process helps maintain the natural flavors and tastes of the ingredients making even the pickiest of pups love mealtime. Again, every dog is different but generally, picky eaters will enjoy dehydrated dog food.
Helping your dog maintain a healthy weight is extremely important in avoiding other health issues in the long run. An overweight dog is often the result of three different factors.
Lack of exercise
The first factor of obesity in dogs is poor nutrition. By that, we mean feeding your dog foods that are extremely high in fillers and “junk”. These foods often have empty calories (think of human junk food) that may not be necessary or fitting for your specific dog. Dehydrated dog food is a healthier alternative because it is formulated with real-food ingredients to give your pup a better nutritional “bang for your buck” with their meals.
Overfeeding your dog can happen with any food, dehydrated included. Not only is it important to follow the feeding schedules on your food bag, but it’s also important to closely monitor your dog’s weight gain or loss. Remember to “watch the dog, not the bowl”. Also, be sure to limit your dog’s treat intake as they are often high in calories which can lead to obesity.
All dogs react differently to varying diets, so it’s important to keep an eye on their health and weight as you switch foods. Typically, the healthier your food option the more ideal your pup’s weight will be.
The third factor, lack of exercise, is something that you can typically control and implement. Although some dogs may have health issues that make exercise difficult or painful, there is almost always choices you can make for a healthier lifestyle.
Simple forms of exercise like walks around the neighborhood, fetch in the backyard, or games of tug-o-war can help your dog burn calories and lose weight. It is important to make sure your dog burns more calories than they take in. For example, the exercise needs of a Shih-Tzu are much different than that of a Labrador Retriever.
As with any health concern, it’s important to consult with your vet about how to best help your pup lose weight.
Dogs often start to experience changes in their bodies, health, and overall well-being as they age. It is important to make sure you are getting them the correct nutrients and vitamins necessary for their aging bodies.
On that topic, many senior dogs need extra levels of ingredients to help with joint pain which is very common in older pups. Ingredients like glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM are important for helping your dog avoid joint pain. These ingredients also work to strengthen their joints and cartilage. Although many dog foods contain some of these ingredients, a dog in their senior years often needs a dedicated joint supplement.
Dehydrated dog food is typically a great choice for senior dogs because it is nutrient-rich, easy to chew (some dogs lose their teeth with age), and easy to digest.
Dehydrated dog food, like any dog food, varies from brand to brand in regard to the ingredients included in the formulation. One dehydrated food might be perfect for your pup, but not for a dog with a different allergy.
Dogs can have allergies to grains, specific vegetables, and to different types of meat proteins. It is important to analyze a dehydrated dog food label for ingredients that may be part of your pup’s allergy.
In cases of allergies with dogs, it is important to consult with your vet and sometimes a nutritionist.
Most dogs, especially those who are switching from kibble, will LOVE the taste of dehydrated dog food. Dogs often enjoy “wet” foods more in comparison to dry. So, dehydrated dog food naturally has a higher level of palatability for dogs.
When you “rehydrate” a dehydrated dog food, the aromas and scents are often very pleasing to dogs. These aromas help increase the taste and palatability for your fluffy friend.
Not only that, but dehydrated food maintains the natural flavors and tastes of the meats and other ingredients in the food very well because of the minimal processing. Instead of cooking the ingredients at high temperatures like kibble, dehydrated foods maintain the natural flavors and nutrients of ingredients through a low processing dehydration process. This process helps your pup enjoy real meat flavors in a safe and simple way.
Our simple answer is yes. Most dogs will love dehydrated dog food and will see vast improvements in their health when switching from kibble.
To answer this question for yourself you need to decide what’s important to you in your dog’s food. If you are looking for a highly nutritious, easy to prepare, healthy dog food, then dehydrated dog food can be a great option for your pup!
mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tues – Sat 9am – 8pm
Sun – Mon 11am – 8pm