This is a 100% real human-grade recipe with the true label ingredients, Which we are always proud of. This is a minimally and naturally processed complete meal with all the required vitamins and minerals. It is a perfect alternative to ever-mysterious kibble pet food. The high calorie and low carb content of this complete and balanced recipe make it an excellent choice for growing puppies and active adult dogs.
Chicken meal, Goat meal, Chicken heart, Goat liver, Chicken fat, Fish, Amaranth, Organic Rice, Organic Corn, Whole Egg, Apple, Papaya, Cucumber, Pumpkin, beetroot, Carrot, Whole ground flaxseeds, Green peas, beans, Pumpkin seeds, Mint, Ginger powder, Coconut oil and other seasonal vegetables and fruits
How To Serve
About This Item
- All Breed champion dogs food recipe
- Minimal processed to intact all natural ingredients
- Professional dog food for highly active all breed puppies & dogs
- Natural antioxidants & quality proteins provide healthy muscles
- Complete and balanced recipe for all life stages puppies and dogs
- Omega 3 & Omega 6 Fatty Acids for Healthy Skin & Shiny Coat
- Vitamin and chelated minerals for healthy immune system
- Calcium and Phosphorus Support Healthy Bone Growth & Joint Health
- Highly Digestible Protein helps to Develop Strong Muscles
- Provides strong muscles, bones & teeth and healthy skin & coat
- Also ensures optimal digestion of nutrients and supports Natural Defenses
- Developed by experts at the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
- 100% Human Grade, 30% Protein (Maximum in its class), 20% Fat, 10% Moisture, Quality Vitamins and minerals
- Lean Muscle, Stronger Teeth, Shinier coat, Healthy Skin and digestive system
Organic | Healthy | Sustainable
The Benefits Of Feeding Dehydrated
Unlike Kibble which looses most of its nutrients while processing and addition of fillers, colors & preservatives can act as a slow poison.
#1 Ingredient: Real Meat, Fish Or Poultry
High quality proteins for higher energy and building muscles to keep your fur-baby always active.
Promotes Healthy Skin, Coat, Bones & Joints
With the addition of Dried Coconut, Fish oil, flax seeds helps promote your fur-baby’s skin, Coat plus glucosamine and chondroitin to maintain function.
Real Fruits & Vegetables For Optimal Nutrition
Rich in antioxidants, boosts immunity, better eyesight &Nourishes your fur-baby’s digestive system.
Lightweight and Long shelf life
Dehydrated foods are better than kibble, since they are lightweight and are easy to store and vacuum packaging makes it last longer.